Every day on my commute to and from work instead of playing music, I’ll either listen to an audiobook (click here to see my favorites) or I’ll listen to a podcast. Not everything I listen to has to do with LOA, I also listen to people who talk about travel and starting location independent businesses. Why? Because it’s my main goal right now to not have to work a “9-5” anymore and instead focus on doing things that bring me joy, as I’m sure you’re into as well. These podcasts have been such a huge inspiration to me, so I wanted to share them with you in hopes they’ll spark some ideas in you as well:
- Manifestation Babe – Kathrin is SUCH an inspiration! She was the person who made me realize just how real the LOA is and how easy it is to get what you desire.
- The Mind Your Business Podcast – James and his guests give incredible business tips and they also sprinkle in a bit about vibration, LOA, and manifestation
- Abroad in Japan – I’m obsessed with Japan! Chris and Pete are truly a riot and I love their witty banter. If you want to travel to Japan, this one is for you (they also get a bit sidetracked sometimes but it’s a pure riot).
- Tofugu – A great podcast for learning Japanese and the culture, a personal favorite
- Location Indie – This podcast is for those looking for location independence, it really gives great business advice and ideas
P.S. Are you subscribed to my newsletter? If you’re not, you’re missing out on loads of resources that will help you become a master of manifestation! Click Here to subscribe and become a part of the Ikigai Chasing Tribe